Welcome to the Carlstadt-East Rutherford Regional High School District’s enrollment process for new students entering 9th through 12th grade.
Before proceeding with the enrollment process, please make sure you review the registration requirements.
The following documentation must be presented at the time of registration. Your child will not be registered until all the required documentation is provided.
Three (3) Proof of Residency Requirements
If you own your home, one (1) of the following is required:
- Current property tax bill
- Mortgage Payment or any other evidence of property ownership
If you rent your home, one (1) of the following is required:
- Current, signed lease with landlord/owners telephone number
- If there is not a current, signed lease available, the Owner/Landlord Affidavit form must be completed by the landlord/owner and notarized
Any two (2) of the following is required for proof of residency:
- Current utility bill with your name and current address
- Current cable bill with your name and current address
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license with current address
- Current banking or credit union statement with your name and current address
- Current first class mail received from any federal, state or local government agency with your name and current address
Proof of Identity
Documentation is also required to verify your child’s identity (Birth Certificate or Passport is required).
- Transfer card from previous school (NJ Public Schools only)
- Transcript from previous school
- IEP (Special Education)
- Immunization Records
- Medical History
Original entry into the United States all documentation must be translated into English.